Pjesme


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Alejandro

I know that we are young,and i know that you may love me,but i just can t be with you like this anymore,Alejandro.

She's got both hands in her posket.And she won't look at you,won't look you at.She hides thrue love en su bolsillo.She got a halo around her finger around you.

You know that I love you boy hot like Mexico,rejoice at this point i gotta choose nothing to loose.

Don't call my name,don't call my name,Alejandro.I'm not you babe,i'm not you babe,Fernando.Don't wanna kiss,don't wanna touch,just smoke one cigarette and hush.Don't call my name,don't call my name,Roberto.

She's not broken,she's just a baby.But her boyfriend's like a dad,just like a dad.And all those flames that burn before him. Now he s gonna firefight,gonna cool the bad.

Don't bother me,dont bother mee,Alejandro.Don't call my name,don't call my name,bye Fernando.I'm not you're babe,i'm not you're babe,Alejandro.Don't wanna kiss,don't wanna touch,Fernando

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Lady Gaga Poker Face

Lady Gaga Poker Face

Lady Gaga Love Game

Lady Gaga Love Game

Justin Bieber Baby

Justin Bieber Baby
Pjesma pjevana sa pjevačem Ludacrisom

Shakira Sale El Sol

Shakira Sale El Sol
Novi Shakirin album

Shakira She Wolf

Shakira She Wolf
Novi Shakirin single